- Depression and Anxiety around Relationship Breakups
- Relationship issues
- Family issues
- Life transitions
- Career transitions
If you’re looking for help in understanding why you’re feeling the way you are and are looking for relief, counselling would be a great decision. Consider a few of the following:
– Do you want to experience more satisfaction in the relationships you are involved in?
– Are you interested in ending self-sabotaging behavior?
– Are you subconsciously denying yourself real intimacy with another?
– Do you consistently act in ways that prevent you from the possibility of a happy life?
– Are you currently going through a life crisis that involves a personal relationship, an issue with your career, death or an illness?
– Do you feel like you know what you want to achieve but are unable to get there?
– Do you feel like you are stuck in someone else’s life or in a life that you have no control over?
Individual counselling at Gilmour Group in Vancouver can help. For whatever reason you find that you want or need to make a change, consider counselling to be one of the safest places for you to be. Compassionate, knowledgeable counsellors are able to help you begin to unravel the mystery that is keeping you from achieving your goals.
We can be reached at 604-880-0941.
Dianne is accepting new clients and is honoured to support all clients using online/virtual platforms during these challenging days of mandatory social-distancing.